This level 3 anatomy, physiology and pathology course is a prerequisite to studying many vocational qualifications and is designed for students from disciplines such as Massage, Reflexology, Kinesiology, Beauty therapy, Yoga, Bowen technique, Aromatherapy, Fitness and Personal Training as well as entry into training for careers such as paramedic and physio assistant. Our students are men and women in their 20’s -60’s often fed up with the 9-5 grind and looking for a career change.
You will be taught by one of the UK’s foremost anatomy and physiology teachers and physiotherapist Jane Johnson. The films of Jane teaching, online quizzes and tests combine to make learning more effective.
We recommend you allow 60-100 hours to complete this anatomy and physiology course. There are 17 hours of film, plus interactive games, quizzes and exercises to enhance your learning and recall of information.
E-learning has been shown to be 70% more effective than classroom based options and our online level 3 Anatomy and Physiology ITEC students have a 95% exam pass rate (correct as at March 2015).
You will benefit from the following:
The e-course is film based, you feel as if you’re at the back of the class.
- You can pause, stop and rewind the film as you need
- You can study from anywhere in the world on pc, mac, tablet or smart phone, eliminating costly travel to a class
- You can re-watch each lesson as frequently as you want and use for revision
- There are assessments to ensure you have assimilated all the information, a downloadable workbook, worksheets and quizzes
- You will benefit from the highest level of teaching for less than you would pay for a live classroom
- There are a variety of teaching methods to make learning easier and fun
- Email support from tutors is provided
- You will be taught by Chartered Physiotherapist Jane Johnson and leading A & P teacher
- You will have access 24/7 for one year, to learn at times to fit in with your lifestyle and at your own pace (this can be extended for 1-12 months)
- Reassurance that our success rate is 95%