Indian Head Massage Workshop
Duration: one weekend; Saturday and Sunday from 10am till 6pm
Pre-requirements: be over 16 years of age
This traditional Indian technique relieves tension and can leave your hair looking luxuriant. Its effect is not just physical, it works on an emotional level too, soothing and relieving stress. The sequence incorporates massage of the shoulders, neck, scalp and face leaving a deep sense of inner peace and tranquility.
Massaging the scalp and face has a profoundly calming effect; relieving areas of held tension and increasing the oxygen supply to the brain. The sequence relieves chronic neck and shoulder stiffness, improving blood and lymph circulation, relaxes the muscles of the scalp and face, relieving tension and migraine headaches, gives a heightened level of alertness and concentration, and promotes improved texture, strength and growth of hair.
- Introduction, origin and tradition of Indian Head massage
- Benefits and contraindications of Indian Head massage
- The benefits of using oils
- Energy and chakras
- The Indian Head massage routine, step by step
- Indian Head massage in an ergonomic chair
- Indian Head massage in a normal chair
- Indian Head massage on a massage bed
Price: 150 euros (135 euros with annual registration fee)
- A certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
- You have the possibility to obtain a Diploma and the option to gain an International ITEC diploma, by taking the online course as well
- May 4, 2019 - 10:00 am
Indian Head Massage Course (Course nº636)
Submit your review