Duration: 50 hours .
Pre-requirements: The course starts from basic; no previous requirements needed.
Anatomy is the study of the structure of the human body whilst Physiology is the study of the body functions. A good knowledge of the functioning of the body is the cornerstone of all body workers, which ever therapy you wish to pursue.
This course follows the latest scheme of work set by ITEC, ensuring you study to the highest standards. You will gain an in depth knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology as well as Pathology (which is the study of diseases and disorders) of the following body systems: Skeletal, Muscular, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Endocrine, Skin, Cells, Reproductive, Urinary, Neurological, Digestive and Lymphatic.
You have two options:
Presential classes – The course will run on a weekly basis in our school for 2 hours a week, during 14 weeks. The last day of the course will include an exam of 50 multiple choice questions.
Price: 400 euros + 50 euro registration fee (only in case you did not paid the annual registration)
Certification: in-house certificate (homologated by FENACO)
E-learning/online course – With this option you can take the course in the comfort of your home according to your available time. The course includes:
- Videos of class room environment with the opportunity to pause to complete the exercises;
- Downloadable worksheets;
- Assessments and activities online;
- Supplementary information for you to download to further your reading and understanding of the subject;
- Downloadable supplementary worksheets, self assessment and revision sheets to help consolidate the information
- E-mail support with tutors and other students.
You have up to one year to complete the course.
Every body system is evaluated separately with different types of questions.
Price: Online course: 375 euros
Certification: A separate certification is downloadable for each system upon completion.
ITEC Exam (optional) : Taking the ITEC exam is optional. Students will be able to use their in-house certificates as proof of studying anatomy. However, the ITEC diploma is good for:
- Worldwide recognition, especially in all the English speaking countries
- Prestige, as ITEC is known for its high level of professionalism
- Studying further into ITEC levels in any of the more than 600 ITEC schools in the world
The ITEC exams are usually organized once a year for all candidates of ITEC diplomas together, but the anatomy and physiology exam can also be taken online in our school in Fuengirola. For more information about dates and possibilities, please contact our school.
ITEC exam structure: 50 theory questions on Anatomy (Pass grade 50%)
ITEC exam investment– 150 Euros in total includes exam fee, administration costs and issuing of the diploma.
Next available course:No events